Franklin Falls

Last Saturday, I had a few unexpectedly free hours. So my husband and I put the top down on our little Geo Metro convertible (hmm... I'm sensing a theme) and drove to Snoqualmie Pass.

A few years ago, I hiked the Franklin Falls trail. It was an easy hike with a huge payout - a gorgeous waterfall at the end. So, we decided to make that our destination.

Despite the snow on the ground (which made the trail somewhat treacherous), we had a great time. We left the falls dripping from the spray.

Someday I'll tell you about how I took my pants off in the car (because they were so wet and dirty) and how it started to rain (convertible top still down), etc, etc, etc.

For now, here are some of my favorite captures from our adventure.

And if you happen to know what that yellow flower is, please let me know! FranklinFalls wm 1 FranklinFalls wm 3 FranklinFalls wm 8 FranklinFalls wm 10 FranklinFalls wm 13 FranklinFalls wm 17 FranklinFalls wm 21 FranklinFalls wm 19 FranklinFalls wm 32 FranklinFalls wm 33 FranklinFalls wm 36 FranklinFalls wm 38

No comments:

Post a Comment