Claire - Sneak Peek

This morning, my husband and I plopped into our little Geo Metro convertible and drove out to the country, where one of my best friends lives with her growing family.

I was planning on capturing some moments with her youngest, 18-month-old Claire. But, as usual, I ended up photographing the whole family.

Here's a sneak peek. Claire SneakPeek 3 Claire SneakPeek 12 Claire SneakPeek 16 Claire SneakPeek 21 Claire SneakPeek 25 Claire SneakPeek 34 Claire SneakPeek 35 Claire SneakPeek 37

2 comments:

  1. These are all amazing. I am so grateful that you are my friend and photographer. I can't imagine anyone else capturing our family as well as you do. We love each other so much, and you always manage to show that. Thank-you, a million times over.

    P.S. The high heels picture kills me. I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,,,,and inspiring,,,,makes me miss having friends around that really care about a person and their family.

    ReplyDelete