Judah

This was my second session with the E. family and little Judah. While he has grown and changed in the last few months, that distinctive smile is still there.

Sessions with toddlers are always a challenge, but it's a great opportunity to be flexible. And, in being flexible, I often stumble upon photos that weren't what I planned but are perfect as they are. That's how I feel about this session. There are moments where he is looking as his parents with such trust... or I happened to catch his gaze... When reviewing what ended up on my memory card, these photos made me sigh. Content.

After the session, I had some time before I had to leave. So, Judah's parents and I sat in their living room, ate some cheese and crackers, and discussed our favorite 'fake' flavors (mine: blue razzberry and cotton candy) and tried to figure out how to make our own essential oils. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation.

Okay, enough talking. Get ready to smile at this little one's grin.

DSC08709 DSC08728 DSC08763 DSC08815 DSC08834 DSC08878 DSC08987 DSC08994 DSC09042 DSC09055 DSC09064

No comments:

Post a Comment