A Fresh Start

Hi, I'm The Awkward Photographer.

Actually, I used to be The Awkward Photographer.

I'd like to reintroduce myself.

// insert throat clearing and extended hand //

Hi.

I'm Jenna Weiner. I've only had that last name for a few months... I'm still adjusting. It's pronounced 'whine-er' by the way. Just so you know. (But, I still say 'Weeeeeeeeeeener' in my head whenever I see my name in print. Ha.)

I began blogging my photos three and a half years ago, sharing my work apologetically. I made excuses for my awkwardness and operated within the limiting confines of my comfort zone.

And for a while, I was okay with that.

But now, I realize that I'm more than that (although I still have my awkward moments... but who doesn't?!). My work has evolved and my confidence has slowly grown. And I'm finally ready to leave that descriptive name behind.

Introducing:

Jenna Lee Photography

Same girl. Less awkward.

It's nice to meet you.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jenna!! Love how you word things and how you're so innocently honest. Love it! :) Congratulations on your fresh start Jenna....Weeeeeeeeeeenerrrr! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long due re-branding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to (re)meet you, Jenna. I wish you well, and next time you're in Wisconsin, let's get out and shoot again.

    ReplyDelete