Wedding Portraits - Heidi and Danny

These two... are so completely in love.

I could ramble on and on (like I did in the previous post) but I think I'll just stop... and let you see for yourself.

HeidiDannyWed wm 035 HeidiDannyWed wm 054 HeidiDannyWed wm 204

HeidiDannyWed wm d 3 HeidiDannyWed wm 214 HeidiDannyWed wm 424 HeidiDannyWed wm 435 HeidiDannyWed wm 433 HeidiDannyWed wm 438 HeidiDannyWed wm 440 HeidiDannyWed wm 451 HeidiDannyWed wm 466 HeidiDannyWed wm 477 HeidiDannyWed wm 475 HeidiDannyWed wm 487 HeidiDannyWed wm 680 If you haven't already experienced the story of their wedding day, make sure to take a look here.

Thanks to Cassie Kean of CLK Photography for covering this wedding with me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these. They are so incredibly romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable?! These two.... capturing their love was so much fun. Thank you Alanna!

      Delete