The Franklin Five (Six!)

I met up with the Franklin family at Theler Wetlands in Belfair last Friday.

You might notice Alanna's adorable belly - there's a new little Franklin in there! Pregnancy becomes her, don't you think? She's lovely.

I spent more time running during this session than walking, chasing the kids and trying to catch up. Such a lovely family.

Near the end of the session, it began to rain... but, hey, we are Washingtonians, we can handle it. As we were thinking of leaving, I said 'hey, let's head out on the dock anyway. Who cares about a little rain?'

I think it was worth it (despite a few raindrops here and there).
 FranklinFam wm 13


 FranklinFam wm 14 FranklinFam wm 27 FranklinFam wm 31 FranklinFam wm 24 FranklinFam wm 38 FranklinFam wm 49 FranklinFam wm 55 FranklinFam wm 59 FranklinFam wm 62 FranklinFam wm 63 FranklinFam wm 68 FranklinFam wm 72 FranklinFam wm 78 FranklinFam wm 82 FranklinFam wm 86 FranklinFam wm 90 FranklinFam wm 91 Franklins d 1 FranklinFam wm 103 FranklinFam wm 105 FranklinFam wm 114 FranklinFam wm 127 FranklinFam wm 129 FranklinFam wm 134 FranklinFam wm 139 FranklinFam wm 142 FranklinFam wm 156 FranklinFam wm 157 FranklinFam wm 160 FranklinFam wm 172 FranklinFam wm 183 FranklinFam wm 189 FranklinFam wm 199 FranklinFam wm 201 FranklinFam wm 219

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jenna they are fabulous! Thank you. These photos capture so many of the emotions I feel about my beloved little family. You are an artist. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alanna: Thank you very much! I always get a kick out of spending time with your family.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I want a copy of each! :) Love you guys! Jenna, you do a wonderful job. We'll be hiring you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these! really GREAT candids Jenna! My fave is them all lined up on the path with the wide angle; of course you'd know I'd like that one a girl after symmetry after all <3 my fave photo storie i've seen of yours!

    ReplyDelete