Nathan

I remember meeting Nathan when he was a little boy. I've seen him grow into a young man. But, it was only as I reviewed photos from his graduation session that I realized how 'grown up' he is.

I did some reflecting on what I've observed about him while spending time with his family. I have never once heard him speak disrespectfully to or about his parents. I've never seen a teenager that seemed to get along with people so well. For the past several years, he has spent 70+ hours volunteering every month. He is considerate and quick to smile. And he has some very serious goals that I have absolute confidence he will reach.

During our session, Nate's smile was ever-present. He told me that he prefers smiling pictures over serious ones. I threw in a few serious photos for good measure but for the most part, he is always smiling anyway... so it fits.

Nate, it was a pleasure photographing you as you transition to a new phase of your life. We are all very proud of you. NathanGradSession wm 25


NathanGradSession wm 13 NathanGradSession wm 46 D Nathan 1 NathanGradSession wm 50 NathanGradSession wm 65 D Nathan 2 NathanGradSession wm 74 NathanGradSession wm 102 NathanGradSession wm 118 NathanGradSession wm 123 D Nathan 3 NathanGradSession wm 148 NathanGradSession wm 158 NathanGradSession wm 161 NathanGradSession wm 167 NathanGradSession wm 172 NathanGradSession wm 179 D Nathan 4 NathanGradSession wm 196 NathanGradSession wm 207 NathanGradSession wm 223 NathanGradSession wm 229 D Nathan 5

2 comments:

  1. My child, my son, a young man grown. My life's work through the eyes of another. My question:
    Where did the time go? I'm sure just last week
    we were sharing a moment dancing to Bobbie
    McFerrin and singing 'don't worry..be happy'
    and twirling, lost in our own world. Now he is
    getting ready to face the world on his own, well
    we have been preparing him for 18 years. The eagle
    will leave the nest. Love you Jenna, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. I love that his family were included in the shoot. The wrestling photos are my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete